Friday, May 05, 2006

Fun in the Sand Box



Nathan and Kellum-Ann enjoy playing in the sandbox... well, actually Kellum-Ann enjoys tearing down whatever Nathan builds in sand! Bless Nathan's heart, he never complains.





This was taken right after Kellum-Ann decided to consume ANOTHER bite of sand. I don't know what I am going to do with this girl. She will eat anything!
This will make my daddy proud! While we were playing in the sandbox, the cows came up to the barn and began their usual yelling to be fed. Kellum-Ann pranced her little self over to the catch pen and watched them for a long time.

1 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Linda brought over some pictures to show to me and mother, Aunt Irene. Kellum Ann is so cute, we all think she looks a little like her Aunt Linda. Linda also gave me this address. I am very happy for you. Mother and I plan to come over very soon to visit Larkin. I hope we can see her when we do. God bless you all.

Nancy Kilgore Tsipolitis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home