Wednesday, March 22, 2006

We Are Doing Great!

I know everyone wants more pictures but I cannot get on my blogger from my house! So... I am quickly going to update you today and I will post pictures soon, I PROMISE!

  • Kellum-Ann did really good on the flight home. I thought that it would be alot worse, but we survived!
  • It took her about a week to warm up to all the family, but now she plays and has a great time with everyone.
  • Kellum-Ann now will play and love her daddy or baba as she calls him and she still loves her NaNa!
  • She eats EVERYTHING in sight and loves food.
  • Kellum-Ann loves the cows, dogs and cat! She has eaten cat food and dog food plus grass and some varities of flowers...like I said, she loves to eat!She is a very quick learner and I think that she is the smartest baby alive! (proud mama talkin')
  • As most of you know, Kellum-Ann was a United States Citizen as soon as she landed in LA

I have lots more to post but I will wait until I download pictures!

Keep checking! I promise pictures are coming soon!

Thanks for your emails and prayers. We are blessed with this little girl and with Nathan! God has been good!

Love~

Vicki

2 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger Ben said...

Hello Parker Family!!!
I have been so excited about all of the great things that have been reported concerning Kellum-Ann. It's so encouraging to see this amazing story continue to unfold. I am always asking the Parmers about you guys. I can't wait to meet her, and know that we will be praying for your family, and the new little one.

 
At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It must be nice to be back and getting in the routine again. I know how happy that you must be. Your family is so truly blessed.
GOD BLESS!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home