Monday, July 17, 2006

The Dreaded Sound of Silence...

Every mother knows it... every father fears it! It is that dreaded sound of silence.
While doing laundry on Saturday I could hear Kellum-Ann singing her version of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" while Nathan was upstairs in his room playing army. I was enjoying the serenade but then as every mother fears... it came... the sound of silence. You know the sound. I knew that Kellum-Ann was up to something. So I began my search and this is what I found... Please scroll down for the evidence.







4 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger drew and lori said...

oh what a familiar sight! what is it about those tables and chairs in the kitchen? she looks quite proud of herself! she is such a cutie!

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Sonya said...

OH MY! You know I feel your pain!
But...she looks sooooo cute!

Sonya

 
At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 
At 4:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home